We are an active entrepreneurial family investor with the goal of revitalizing value creation for our companies. With the needs of the 21st century consumer in mind, our efforts are currently focused on retail, real estate and Venture Capital – both nationally and internationally. Tengelmann has been managed by members of the same family for over 150 years, currently under the 5th generation of leadership. For us, this is both a responsibility and an incentive for the future.
We deploy not only strategic capital, but also our many years of business expertise and significant entrepreneurial engagement:
- We build strong and stable business relationships with our portfolio companies based on a partnership-orientated philosophy. We follow this same strategy with our co-shareholders and managers of our associated companies.
- Following the values of our family business, we create substance and sustainability for future generations.
- We invest for the long-term in companies whose development we continuously and actively support.
- At the same time, our venture capital activities enable us to realize opportunities arising from early involvement in innovative growth industries.
- Our employees enjoy a supportive work environment that promotes outstanding performance and innovation while providing opportunities for professional development.